Infrared LED Summer Body Photobiomodulation Helmet Advanced
Contact Person : Michael Liu
Phone Number : +86-13631598551
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||4800|
|Packaging Details :||1 set/ color box,||Delivery Time :||5-7 working days after payment arrived|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||500pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||SSCH|
|Product Name:||PBM Helmet For Therapy||Color:||White|
|Function 1:||Treat Ischemic Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury,||Function 2:||Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease|
|Power 1:||60 MW Per LED, Total 15 W||Power 2:||24 MW/cm2|
led therapy machine,
infrared beauty device
Infrared Elder Healthcare Traumatic Therapy / neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases Helper/ Brain Therapy for Clini
To treat trauatic, neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases
Brain Photobiomodulation Machine
The Brain Photobiomodulation Machine is a therapeutic instrument based on the principle of photobiomodulation. It has a good therapeutic effect on traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia), degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's), and psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder)
What is Photobiomodulation?
Photobiomodulation (PBM) describes the use of red or near-infrared light to stimulate, heal, regenerate, and protect tissue that has either been injured, is degenerating, or else is at risk of dying. One of the organ systems of the human body that is most necessary to life, and whose optimum functioning is most worried about by humankind in general, is the brain. The brain suffers from many different disorders that can be classified into three broad groupings: traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia), degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's), and psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder). There is some evidence that all these seemingly diverse conditions can be beneficially affected by applying light to the head. There is even the possibility that PBM could be used for cognitive enhancement in normal healthy people. In this transcranial PBM (tPBM) application, near-infrared (NIR) light is often applied to the forehead because of the better penetration (no hair, longer wavelength).
|Name||Brain Photobiomodulation Machine|
|LED Wavelength||810 nm|
|Power(total helmet)||15 W|
|Power(one LED)||60 mW|
• NIR light can penetrate the head and reach the brain.
• NIR is absorbed by cytochrome c oxidase in mitochondria.
• Heat-gated ion channels also play a role.
• Increased blood flow, energy, neuroprotection, less inflammation, brain repair.
• Can treat traumatic (stroke, TBI), neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases.
1. Traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia).
2. Degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's).
3. Psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder).
1. Avoid direct exposure to the eyes, pregnant women's abdomen, melanoma, brown spots.
2. Taboo patients with early and middle stage malignant tumors.
3. Contraindications to patients with acute bleeding disorders.