Low Level Laser Therapy Machine Medical Infrared Knee Treatment Device 808nm
Contact Person : Michael Liu
Phone Number : +86-13631598551
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||1 pair/ bag then into color box, color box size: 27*17.5*6 cm||Delivery Time :||5-7 working days after payment confirmed|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||10000 pair of knee joint pain relief|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||SSCH|
|Product Name:||Infrared Magnetic Therapeutic Massager||Color:||Black|
|Size:||Length 57/50 Cm * Width 21 Cm||Weight:||560g|
|Physiotherapy Instrument:||Infrared Light Self-heating, And Magnetic Physiotherapy||Heating Tempreture:||3 Levels For Optional: Low / Medium / High Temperature|
|Infrared Wavelengths:||Near Infrared Light From 780nm To 3000nm||Application:||Knee Joint, Elbow|
|Power:||DC12V 15W||Service:||ODM/OEM Support|
magnetic resonance analyzer machine,
body analyser machine
Based on ergonomic principles for the knee design, curve surface design easy to fit our knee.
Infrared radiation rapid analgesia, swelling;
Magnetic physiotherapy to promote blood circulation, Promote inflammation subsided, eliminate swelling and reduce pain;
Suitable for: aches, lack of flexibility, legs cold, rheumatism and joint pain, Rheumatoid Knee, Arthritis Pain in the elderly population
1) Infrared Therapy: 6pcs powerful built-in infrared light (800~3000nm) irradiation deeply penetrated into subcutaneous tissues.
2) Thermal Therapy: thermal radiation through 6pcs Halogen lamps, covering the whole knee zone
3) Magnetic therapy: powerful bio magnets embedded on acupuncture points of knee.
4) High-concentration silver with high thermal conductivity on the warm guide can rapidly pass the thermal energy into the knee.
5) Adjustable heating temperature: three tempreture level: low level, medium level and higher level for optional according to ownself situation.
6) Flexible using: device could be used any joints such as shoulder, elbow and knee joints.
Relieve arthritis pain and soreness in joints
Reduce inflammation and swelling
Improve blood circulation and metabolism
Promote regeneration and wound healing
Relax muscles and stop or prevent spasm
With sense of pain during walking on stairs or moving the joint
Extreme pain at the joint during climate change or cloudy weather (at low pressure)
Frequent sense of discomfort at the joint or lack of flexibility
joint swelling or rigidity in the afternoon or night after body movement