Cold Laser Therapy Contraindications
People who are pregnant, or have cancer and hemorrhagic diseases are prohibited to use the cold laser device or lllt device.
Laser Treatment for Human
Simple to use the device: use the laser at home, adopt the laser probe to irradiate the affected area about 20-30 minutes per time, once per day, continuously use it for 7 days, then rest one day, until recover.
For the acute pain, swelling, wound, inflammation: use the device for 2-3 days, you will get the great effect.
For the chronic pain: we supply the professional laser protocols to help you to get the great results sooner.
Laser Therapy for Animals/Equine
Laser Therapy can also be used in veterinary medicine for pain management to promote wound healing and reduce inflammation and swelling. For rehabilitation in both small and large animals,
we concluded the following conditions currently that can be treated effectively with lasers:
- Acute and chronic ear infections
- Gum disease
- Skin wounds caused by abscesses, hot spots, and lick granulomas
- Anal gland infections
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Post-surgery pain, healing, and rehab
- Muscle, ligament, and tendon injuries
- Arthritis; degenerative joint diseases like hip dysplasia
- Neuromuscular disease
- Certain GI, urinary, respiratory conditions
- Allergic conditions
- Chronic rhinitis and bronchitis
- Bacterial and viral infections
- OCD (osteochondrosis dissecans), a joint cartilage disease mainly affecting large and giant breed dogs
- Chronic inflammation of the intestines or urinary tract
- Snake and insect bites
- Neurologic events (concussions, strokes); peripheral nerve damage