1. How often does a person use the helmet?
For long-term chronic diseases, such as degenerative diseases, the recommended course of treatment is 3-6 months.
For short-term symptoms, such as concussion, migraine, depression, etc., the recommended course of treatment is 1-3 months.
According to the severity of the patient’s symptoms, use 4-6 times a week, 1-2 times a day. At the beginning of the treatment, it is recommended to give the patient a process of adaptation. About the power intensity and time, you can start from 25% , 12 minutes. Gradually increase the power intensity and time step by step. After a adapation period, can use 75-100% intensity for 24-30 minutes.
2. How long to set the timer?
The time is adjustable from 0-30mins
3. Are your infrared LEDs near infrared?
Our model is near infrared with 810nm and 1070nm.
4. Why do you use a mix of red LED and infrared LED? Why are they red?
We use 256pcs near infrared light for therapy. There are 4 pcs red led for instruction, to show you the device is working.
Sometimes the near infrared is hardly to be seen from eyes, so the red light just for instruction, not for therapy function.
5. Have you found that your machine is able to actually penetrate the brain?
Yes, we have got a lot of research to prove this thoery which 810nm light can penetrate the brian.
6. How deep have you seen your machines tested to penetrate through the brain?
The 810nm light can penetrate our skull and works on nerve cell, and there is Cytochrome C Oxidase inside the Mitochondria of the cell, to promote the cell viability.
7. What frequency?
The frequency is 1-20,000 Hz adjustable.
Compared with other therapy method, like drugs, light therapy is the most safe and no side effects way for treatment.
Light therapy was known in medical field for a long time, especially for the red light and infrared.
All of our clients feel good spirit and comfortable after use.
Our device works with 810nm infrared. It can extend through the skull into the brain, offering an unique array of neurological benefits. It usually be used for treating metastatic lesions in deep tissues as well as in bones. And also be used for cancer cell imaging, as well as circulating tumor cell detection and destruction.
1.The 810nm wavelength has the ability to extend through the skull to the brain, promoting recovery from traumatic brain injury and reducing long-term nerve damage.
2.810nm wavelength can help patients with severe depression and anxiety.
3. NIR light is absorbed by cytochrome C oxidase in mitochondria.
4. Increased blood flow, energy, neuroprotection and less inflammation.
5. Treat traumatic (stroke, TBI), neurodegenerative and psychiatric diseases.